Home » » Passed Out Free Soup

Passed Out Free Soup

Written By kinhtehoc on Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 2, 2012 | 01:10

Day 48: Passed Out Free Soup


We have had an unseasonably warm (well, not warm, but not subzero) winter here in Chicago. This has been tremendous because the homeless of the city haven't had to endure as terrible of weather conditions as is usual here. However, it is still difficult, and I will never be able to fully appreciate/understand what they go through on a daily basis to survive. I try to give to the homeless as much as I feasibly can, but it breaks my heart anytime I don't have any cash or change in my pocket to give to someone. I just wish I had the means to give as many people as possible a nice warm meal. Well today, for my random act of kindness, I am going to try to do just that.

One of the best things I have experienced since starting this journey is the people in this world who will, without prompting, selflessly give back to others and look to help me on my journey. Whether it is Myrna, who so graciously
donated food and blankets for me to give to a local church that helps the homeless, or the numerous others who have volunteered to participate in my random acts. Well recently, another one of these great people reached out to me. Bill Davis of Bergstein's Deli gave me a call and said he would like to donate to my cause. After speaking to Bill, I was blown away by how he wanted to help. He offered to take me around in the Bergstein's Deli Food Truck and pass out their Chicken Noodle Soup to people...FOR FREE! So, thanks to Bill and everyone else at Bergstein's, today's random act of kindness will be to pass out free soup to those in need. I continue to be amazed by the kindness of others, and am happy to have come across such awesome people.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | phuctriethoc | NGUYỄN VĂN PHÚC
Copyright © 2013. NGUYỄN VĂN PHÚC - All Rights Reserved
By Creating Website Published by KINH TẾ HỌC
Proudly powered by NGUYỄN VĂN PHÚC
NGUYỄN VĂN PHÚC : Website | Liên hệ | phuctriethoc@gmail.com
Proudly powered by Triết học kinh tế
Copyright © 2013. NGUYỄN VĂN PHÚC - All Rights Reserved