Written By kinhtehoc on Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 2, 2012 | 01:08

Day 45: Passed Out Valentines to Strangers

My Valentines

I have been blessed with having two wonderful and beautiful Valentines. I am thankful every day for the love that I have from (and for) my wife and my daughter. Tonight, we will be celebrating our first Valentine's Day together as a family, as I attempt to cook a delicious dinner for my wife and make a delicious bottle for my daughter. Although some see Valentine's Day as nothing more than a "Hallmark Holiday," I see it as an opportunity to reiterate the feelings that you have for your loved ones. However, today, I am not only showing love to those I already know. Instead, I am going to show complete strangers some love this Valentine's Day. For my random act of kindness, I am going to be passing out Valentine's cards to strangers in downtown Chicago. I am very interested in the response I get, but based off of how people were welcoming to the compliments and hugs, I think it will go OK. Also, since this week is a week to highlight organizations helping others, I ask that you visit The Breast Cancer Site. All you need to do is click on the button in the middle of the screen, and the sponsors of the site will pay for free mammograms for women. It is a quick and easy way to help pass the Valentine's spirit on to others.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | phuctriethoc | NGUYỄN VĂN PHÚC
Copyright © 2013. NGUYỄN VĂN PHÚC - All Rights Reserved
By Creating Website Published by KINH TẾ HỌC
Proudly powered by NGUYỄN VĂN PHÚC
NGUYỄN VĂN PHÚC : Website | Liên hệ | phuctriethoc@gmail.com
Proudly powered by Triết học kinh tế
Copyright © 2013. NGUYỄN VĂN PHÚC - All Rights Reserved