Home » » Answered Trivia...To Help Feed the Hungry

Answered Trivia...To Help Feed the Hungry

Written By kinhtehoc on Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 2, 2012 | 01:06

Day 41: Answered Trivia...To Help Feed the Hungry


Fact: I am incredible at trivia. I'm not sure why I have never tried to get on a game show like Jeopardy or Who Wants to be a Millionaire?, but I am supremely confident that I would do well on them. I have never really had the opportunity to utilize my useless knowledge for anything more than winning board games, but always thought there was some way I could. After recently discovering the website Free Rice, that has changed. Free Rice is a non-profit website run by the United Nations World Food Programme that allows users the chance to answer trivia questions in a number of different categories with each correct answer resulting in 10 grains of rice being donated to the hungry. Today, for my random act of kindness, I logged on to the site and began answering questions, and within 20 minutes, had donated over 1200 grains of rice. I told my wife about this random act, and she is going to get her students to log on because it is something that can be both educational and helpful to others. This got me to thinking about the impact that we, the 366 Random Acts community, could have as a group. So I invite you to go to the website, and search for the 366 Random Acts group that I created, join, and answer questions whenever you have time. I really think that the amount of food we could get donated could be incredible. If you have any questions on how to join the group, please email me at 366RandomActs@gmail.com
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | phuctriethoc | NGUYỄN VĂN PHÚC
Copyright © 2013. NGUYỄN VĂN PHÚC - All Rights Reserved
By Creating Website Published by KINH TẾ HỌC
Proudly powered by NGUYỄN VĂN PHÚC
NGUYỄN VĂN PHÚC : Website | Liên hệ | phuctriethoc@gmail.com
Proudly powered by Triết học kinh tế
Copyright © 2013. NGUYỄN VĂN PHÚC - All Rights Reserved